CTSN is assembling a special team of aviation security agents for El Al Israeli Airlines which has security as one of their top priorities. The Security agent will be responsible for the safety and security of the airline’s passengers, aircraft and baggage at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
The job occasionally requires travels for work to other stations/airports mainly in the Scandinavia, but also in other European Airports. So, if you ever want to see the Nordic Light, here is your change!
• Security diploma, min. MBO 2 level (SVPB);
• Languages: Excellent command of Dutch and English (Speaking, reading and writing);
• Hebrew as additional language is an advantage;
• Ability and flexibility to work in a multicultural environment;
• Ability to handle pressure and a high workload;
• Experience in aviation security and especially with high-risk flights is an advantage;
• Travel distance to work is up to 50 km, including the availability to come to the airport at all times (public transport or otherwise);
• Need to live in the Netherlands for at least 8 years;
• Hands-on, exceptional security awareness, Service oriented (dealing with passengers), Team player, Able to operate independently; Able to interact with people from different cultures, Disciplined, Adaptive, Enthusiastic, Go-getter, Interested in aviation (security).
What can you expect from us:
• International work environment;
• 32 – 38 working hours a week;
• 4 weeks training in Israel before you start;
• Additional advanced training;
• Occasional work in other EU countries;
• Opportunities for personal development;
• If adequate, a long-term contract;
• Salary starts in scale 4 (Cao Vbe.nl part B).
• Assessment test in English is part of the recruitment process.
• All interviews are conducted in English.
• Candidates must successfully pass the mandatory background screening check by the authorities (police, AIVD).
Are you interested?
Please send a motivation letter and your CV in English to email@example.com attn. Dovi Arad. Only applications in English will be taken in consideration. The initial training lasts four (4) full weeks.
Screening by AIVD and a Backgroundcheck are part of the procedure.