CTSN is assembling a special team of aviation security agents for an international new client which has security as one of their top priorities. The Security agent will be responsible for the safety and security of the airline’s passengers, aircraft and baggage at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
The job occasionally requires travels for work to other stations/airports in Europe.
- Security diploma, min. MBO 2 level (SVPB);
- Languages: Excellent command of Dutch and English (Speaking, reading and writing);
- Hebrew as additional language is an advantage;
- Ability and flexibility to work in a multicultural environment;Ability to handle pressure and a high workload;
- Experience in aviation security and especially with high-risk flights is an advantage;
- Travel distance to work is up to 50 km, including the availability to come to the airport at all times (public transport or otherwise);
- Successfully accomplished the mandatory background screening check by the authorities (police, AIVD).
- Service oriented (dealing with passengers);
- Team player;
- Able to operate independently;
- Able to interact with people from different cultures;
- Interested in aviation (security).
What can you expect from us:
- International work environment;
- High level of security;
- 32 – 38 working hours per week;
- 4 weeks training abroad;
- Additional advanced training;
- Occasional work in other EU countries;
- Opportunities for personal development;
- If adequate, a long-term contract;
- Salary starts in scale 4 (Cao Vbe.nl part B).
- Assessment test in English is part of the recruitment process.
- All interviews are conducted in English.
Are you interested?
Please send a motivation letter and your CV in English to email@example.com attn. Dovi Arad. Only applications in English will be taken in consideration.
The initial training lasts four (4) full weeks and will take place in May-June 2018.
Who are we:
CTSN is a subsidiary of the ICTS Europe group of companies. ICTS Europe, with over 16,000 employees in 23 countries, has been protecting people and property within the transport, public and private sectors for over 30 years. Among our clients we include some of the world’s leading airlines and airports.CTSN - Consultants on Targeted Security Netherlands - has been operating in the Netherlands since 2003 and is continuously expanding. With over 375 colleagues we work for a variety of security projects, both in aviation as well as general security.